Disaster Preparedness Meeting Agenda
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Attendees: Carol Dixon, Ivy Yap and Libby Stark
1) Review of Ivy’s postcard mailer: suggestions were made to include information about MYN on the back of the postcard. Ivy will re-do and email out.
2) Review list of owner v. renter occupied houses: Libby was unable to sort the list and will email Ivy to see if she is able to sort. Libby will also email Don at COB to see if he has access to a better list.
3) Map out what we’ve got covered by block captains now: Carol wrote down the names of Yorkers this committee has identified as possible block captains. Libby will email Anne to see if she has additional suggestions.
4) What other neighborhoods are doing: COB meeting recap: Carol and Kirsten Shore attended the last COB meeting and stated Don is requesting ideas for ways to make MYN more exciting to neighbors. Carol feels York is right on track. Carol will email Don and let him know about upcoming York Neighborhood Association activities.
5) Other items and schedule of next meeting in January: Ivy will check with Jon regarding a date in January when they can get together with their neighbors on the 1600 and 1700 blocks of Grant to MYN. Carol will be the trainer. Next meeting will be Wednesday, January 30 at 7 pm at Carol’s house.